Ryan is a Board-Certified Psychiatrist specialized in entrepreneur mental health.
“The Psychiatry of Entrepreneurship” describes Ryan’s view of the field.
- California Medical License.
- Psychiatry Residency Training Program, Department of Psychiatry, John A. Burns School of Medicine, University of Hawai’i at Mānoa.
- A graduate of the Medical Scientist Training Program. M.D. and Ph.D. (Molecular and Cellular Physiology) degrees from the Stanford University School of Medicine.
- Undergraduate B.A. degrees from the University of California, Berkeley in Molecular and Cell Biology and East Asian Languages (Japanese) with a Minor in Chemistry.
- Lowell High School and Cumberland Chinese High School (Chinese Language School) in San Francisco.
- Graduate Research Advisor: Professor W. James Nelson, Department of Molecular and Cellular Physiology, Stanford University School of Medicine.
- J. William Fulbright Fellowship Research Advisors: Professor Ushio Kikkawa and President Yasutomi Nishizuka, Biosignal Research Center, Kobe University, Kobe, Japan.
- Undergraduate Research Advisor: Professor Daniel E. Koshland, Jr., Department of Molecular and Cell Biology, University of California, Berkeley.
Languages: Cantonese, Japanese
The contents of this website are the personal views of Ryan K. Louie, M.D., Ph.D. This website is for the purpose of education, and not medical advice.