- Louie, R., “The Japanese Society of Psychiatry and Neurology (JSPN) Congress ‘Psychiatry as a Global Startup: Japan and the World’”. World Child & Adolescent Psychiatry, World Psychiatric Association, Child and Adolescent Psychiatry Section, Official Journal. Issue 10. June 2016. Pages 29-30. Publisher’s Site.
- Louie, R.K., “The Psychiatry of Entrepreneurship as a Pathway to International Security”, eLetter, The British Journal of Psychiatry, July 6, 2015.
- Louie, R.K., “The Psychiatry of Entrepreneurship”, Academic Psychiatry, April 23, 2015. Publisher’s Site. PubMed.
- Lee, A.W., Hertel, L., Louie, R.K., Burster, T., Lacaille, V., Pashine, A., Abate, D.A., Mocarski, E.S., Mellins, E.D., “Human Cytomegalovirus Alters Localization of MHC Class II and Dendrite Morphology in Mature Langerhans Cells”, The Journal of Immunology, 2006 September 15; 177 (6): 3960-71. Publisher’s Site. PDF.
- Louie, R.K., Bahmanyar, S., Siemers, K.A., Votin, V., Chang, P., Stearns, T., Nelson, W.J., Barth, A.I.M., “Adenomatous Polyposis Coli and EB1 localize in close proximity of the mother centriole and EB1 is a functional component of centrosomes”, Journal of Cell Science, 2004 March 1; 117 (Pt 7): 1117-28. Publisher’s Site. PDF.
- Louie, R.K. (MC Squared) and Wong, A.M. (DJ Helix), “Giving Science a Good Rap”, Science, 1999 August 13; 285: 1013. Publisher’s Site. PDF.
- Louie, Ryan K., “Nanowire Manufacture and Approaches Therefor”. United States Patent 8,304,523. Issued: November 6, 2012. PDF.
- Louie, Ryan K. and Garg, Amit, “Entrepreneur Mental Health: How a Venture Capitalist Can Help”, Medium, November 26, 2016. Reference.
- Louie, R.K., “The Roles of Adenomatous Polyposis Coli and Binding Partners EB1 and Beta-Catenin in the Regulation of Microtubule Dynamics and Organization”, Doctoral Dissertation, Stanford University, September 2006. Reference.
- Louie, R.K., “The Use of Microtubule Proteins for the Manufacture of Nanowires”. BASES-VERTEX Innovators’ Challenge Competition. Reference.
- Louie, R.K., “The Walking Ware of Science”. Stanford Journal of East Asian Affairs. Volume 1. Spring 2001. Reference.